Thursday, December 1, 2011

2011 Birthday/Christmas wishlist

Its the time of the year again: THE WISHLIST OF 2011 (for 2012)

I have been very nervous about my cosmetology test date! It has been almost five months and I still haven't been assigned a test date. My classmates who did take the newest test had failed the written portion. So, starting tomorrow I will make myself read the entire book! At least one hour a day will be reserved to read the text book. I really want to pass the entire test on my first try and get my license! Which is why number ONE of my wishlist will be:


[one] get my cosmeotology test date!
[two] pass my cosmeotology test the first time.. get my license!!! I hope!
[three] get a job that makes at least $20bucks an hour.. (tips included is ok ^__^)
[four] buy my own car! preferably a used highlander for starters
[five] have a Christmas tree for 2012! =) I don't have the money to buy one this holiday..
[six] start up Floristry by Alisa for weddings and large events that needs lots of flowers! San Francisco residents only please. I am very affordable, guarantee! I have been building up my credentials and have enough samples of my work to display for the public now.
[seven] take my parents to Vietnam for vacation. They deserve it and I want to give it to them.
[eight] get back into tiptop shape! I gained weight in the last four years and I need to get rid of them! So far, I have been a good gym rat, but I love to eat! ^_^ The progress is slow, but at least there is progress!
[nine] I want a burrito. Craving for one atm.
[ten] get Lo to go bald! (kidding)

1 comment:

  1. very doable =). except for the last one of course! then again, i was bald for you already hehe.

    here's my wishlist!
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    7.
    8.
    10.

    ReplyDelete