Monday, November 14, 2011

Move Recommendation: In Time

In Time

Starring Amanda Seyfried and Justin Timberlake.
I liked this movie. The concept of one's lifespan used as currency was intriguing. The acting was pretty good. This isn't a bloodbath kind of movie and I did not get why Amanda's character, Slyvia has a really bold and blunt red haircut. It doesn't suit her and distracted from their acting. I suppose they wanted to show her character was from the metropolitan where things are sleek and modern there.

I liked this movie better than Inception. Had Leonardo DiCaprio played Will Salas instead of Justin, I think the movie would have been alot better. I liked Justin, but he's definitely not in the same league; he is getting better though.

There are some loop holes and unfinished story telling in the movie, but overall, it was good.

1 comment:

  1. here! you can have my life. it's too difficult!

    ReplyDelete