Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Recommendation: Boys Over Flowers

Boys Over Flowers

I am currently watching this Korean tv drama! There are 25 episodes total; each episode is an hour average. Its about the four heirs, also known as F4. They are high school seniors and have it all: money, looks, brains and friendship. However, they are bored out of their minds and bully others for entertainment. Things become "interesting" when a girl of lower background comes into their lives. Like MOST Korean dramas, there is sooooo much lagging and going in circles of their love problems. I suppose it touches into the school girl's fantasy that the most desirable guy falls for a plain Jane. [This is the reason why the Twilight series was so successful.]

I recommend this if you have time to watch. Netflix has it available for streaming =) SCORE! I am on the 18th episode and I hope it has a happy ending.

1 comment:

  1. should fix it a bit! BOY over flowers =)

    ReplyDelete