Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'M BACK!

HELLO HELLO HELLO! My laptop broke completely so I was not able to post. Lo just setup my new PC! I am back to the regular old PC. It is huge compared to my simple laptop. However, this thing is great for movie watching! My screen is 22 inches long. Lo built this monster all on his own! Thank you lots!!!!!! Love you!

It has neon green lights. Will be pretty cool at night =).

My desk was piling up with tons of paperwork, empty water bottles and other miscellaneous items. I went on a cleaning spree before Lo came with my new computer! =)

I can't wait to get the speakers for headphone usage!

On the 24th of this month, Lo and I will be rearranging my room for the fifth time. Excited for change






----------------------------------------------------
=) Lo, me, Quynh and Alex at Candybar. The place was a little too warm because of the kitchen and candle lights. It was a new fun find for me. We played Candyland. I lost most of the time. Darn those pink cards! Their deserts were yummy and the portions were huge! We were all full after one drink and cake. Phew



Tiramisu! The cake was HUGE and filling! Lo liked this one =)

This was the yogurt cake. I really liked their matcha mousse. The yogurt was nice and cool. It was a good blend of flavors and a great contrast to warmness of the bar.

Pretty aren't they? =) Let's see.. they are mango, pomegranate, mango again and strawberry kiss. Both the pomegranate and strawberry were stronger than the mangoes.

I would love to come back again but wooza! The total bill came out to be $70 (including tips). Luckily we came during happy hour and I had two Groupons for this place! If Candybar had Monopoly, that would have made the night alot better!





1335 Fulton Street at Divisadero
San Francisco, CA 94117


1 comment:

  1. it was pretty yummy! =). alex can't drink wahahahhaha. i am awesome! drank 100 of those cup and still driving like it's nothing! =). & you should of have a hello kitty case since you're so girly lalalala

    ReplyDelete