Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Chinese Zodiac: Snake Babies

Hey all! I have been so tired lately so my postings have long[er] gaps since my last. I really miss sleeping in! Most of my friends are snakes (earth). I think its suiting for them. I know two Earth snakes who are very good at seeing through people (Lo and Hang). I am sure the others do as well; those two just jump into my mind while I was typing this.

Snake
1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013


Snake babies are generally quiet, alert and lucky. They are also very intelligent and will do very well in school. Did I mention they are charming? No? Well, they are charming (and quite aware of this trait). When not getting their way, their tempers are a force. They may not be outgoing, but the friendships they do acquire will be long lasting. These babies can hold their own and know how to use people to their advantage.

Metal Snake (1941, 2001): This snake will strive for a life of wealth and power (with the means to get it because of his brilliance). He does not like competition and will want to be the top.

Water Snake (1953, 2013): Goals set and plans laid out, this snake will not be sidetracked from completing them. He is very smart and practical. Though he may appear calm, he does not forgive and forget.

Wood Snake (1965, 2025): Instead of pursuing, this snake's personality draws people in easily. He likes to be admired and will do his utmost to gain and keep it.

Fire Snake (1917, 1977): He is a leader with brains, looks and a charming personality. This snake is very passionate in his likes, dislikes, goals, interests and all others in his life. One slight downside is: its his way or the highway.

Earth Snake (1929, 1989): This snake is more grounded than the others and will have really good insight of people and situations. They will have many solid friendships as they are not self-centered as the other snakes.

6 comments:

  1. omg...finally my animal sign : ) it is so on the money!!!!! it seems like you read me like a book and i never ever believed in these things but it is so right. oh my gotta call to tell you.

    kh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    Visit my blog post; tarot de Marseille

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.


    My web page; voyance en direct

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

    Here is my web page; voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was pretty pleased to uncover this great site.
    I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!

    ! I definitely savored every little bit of it and i also have
    you book marked to look at new information in your blog.


    Feel free to surf to my web page - voyance par telephone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, of course this piece of writing is in fact nice and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.
    thanks.

    Also visit my web-site Voyance Gratuite

    ReplyDelete