Monday, June 6, 2011

Kristine

This blog is a dedication to Kristine! =)

Goodness me! I feel so lucky to have her in my life! She is amazing as a whole! We met at my school and I intend to keep her in my life. I hope so! She gives the best relationship advices ever and saved Lo and I from break up twice. X__X I love her kids! I wish I could steal them because they sooooo CUTE!!!! Their faces are so white and their cheeks are so rosy! I wanna just pinch them and squeeze them! I did that to Durango when he was a chubby baby (saggy cheeks yo!), but he ratted me out to his mom.. SHHESHH! "Mommy, Aunite Alisa bit me!" said 2 year old Durango. I wish that I still have his baby pictures!!!!! My laptop crashed a few times and lost them =(

Anyway
Kristine is a very selfless person and her personality is pretty cool. I love how open and a free spirit she is. She actually came up to a random guy and told him that he was the best looking guy she ever seen and took pictures with him! She then called her husband to tell him of her recent citing! Her relationship with her husband is what I hope to have. It is ideal to me. There is just so much love, trust, compassion, strength, devotion and a great balance between the two. She has been married for 12 years and has three beautiful kids! With all her endless responsibilities, she is such an amazing mom (her kids are very well behaved too!) and a wonderful wife. All she talks about are her family and I can never be bored of that. I love it! She treats her friends very graciously and generously. I admire her and I adore her.

ps. she spoils me with Choco Gummy! She bought me 7 total within last week and this. I ate them ALL!!!! AND!!! This wonderful girl bought me YUMMY CAKE!!!!! I love cake! Therefore, I Love Kristine!

------
I LOVE LO TOO! (I think he will be jealous if I don't name him here somewhere! ^__^)

4 comments:

  1. wahhhhhhhhhh! don't i get a dedication or something? *sad face*. i'm glad you met kristine though! =). she's cool yup! she's on my side! LALALALALA. hehe. love you honey! miss you lots! i just won 24x in a row in tetris. i'm super happy now =]. she's a wonderful person but can't boost up another woman too much or my honey will hate me =). my honey is super awesome and i love her very much! =]]. muawhh!

    TETRIS!!!
    SO FUN!

    ####......................####
    ####......................####
    ####......................####
    ####....................####
    ####....................####
    ####....................####
    ####....................####
    ####....................####
    ####..............|_|...####
    ####..........|_|_|_|...####
    ####....................####
    ####....................####
    ####....................####
    ####....|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|.####
    ####....|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|###
    ####....|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|####
    ####....|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|####

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn made tetris but didn't turn out pretty! weird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you are lucky to have such a great friend. You should treat her well because it is not everyday you find such a great friend. Remember that friendship and relationships takes hard work. Sometimes, people may not be lucky enough to find even one very good friend they can count on and tell everything to. Enjoy your time together because things can change in one minute. I hope that she treats you as good as you want to be treated.

    ReplyDelete