Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit Babies

Rabbit
1927 1939 1951 1963 1975 1987 1999 2011


Rabbit babies are generally of sweet nature and have [better] sensitivity to emotions. They are able to pick up the moods of their parents or guardians and will adapt easily. Rabbit babies are cunning and can see holes through obstacles to get what they desire. These babies can amuse themselves with independent activities (games, books, movies, etc.) without need for company. When it comes to other people, they will cater to please, but also will find ways to better the situation for themselves. It is not to say they are selfish, they can be generous. The main advantage for these babies is the fact that they will be liked by many in their lifetime.

Metal Rabbit (1951, 2011): This rabbit many be stronger physically and mentally than the other rabbit elements. They are more responsible and smarter. Art will be his grounding and where he finds inspiration.

Water Rabbit (1963, 2023): With a great memory, outstanding intuition and sensitivity, this rabbit can be a force if needed. He will form many strong bonds of friendships. They may be prone to sadness but their friends should help cheer them up when needed.

Wood Rabbit (1915, 1975): Generous and receptive of others, this rabbit needs to be careful of knowing the limit because many may try to take advantage. In job situations, he will do fine in the long run and will have no trouble finding work.

Fire Rabbit (1927, 1987): This rabbit have charming and easy personality which makes them so likeable. He is also more tempered than the other elements. Keen to avoid confrontation, he will seek other means of solving the problem.

Earth Rabbit (1939, 1999): Less indulgent as the other rabbits, this rabbit is more rational with his day to day life. He is more independent and betters his own welfare first before others. However, this can be changed if he [wants to] put[s] the effort to.

9 comments:

  1. Is rabbit really part of the Chinese Zodiac? I don't know anyone born in the year of the Rabbit. I have never heard of it and I am Chinese. Hum, time to do a little research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, keep up the great work. loyal follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alisa, when do you have time to do these posts? Aren't you supposed to be studying? Well, I enjoy then so Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i do a shout out to my wonderful husband joe...I love you so much...more than anything in the world. you are the first right thing that happened to me to lead me to the wonderful life I now lead. how did i ever get so lucky. I remember praying for you and then promised that i won't ask for anything for a long time. i love you so much.

    kh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy that my blog is a place to spread LOVE! ^__^

    Maybe I have been going by the Vietnamese Zodiac then. Though I think they are both interchangeable. It is very similar but instead of the cat sign, we call them rabbits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude... there is like no cat in the chinese zodiac!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep, you are right, even though i don't know anyone born in the year of the rabbit, it does exist! sorry for doubting you

    ReplyDelete
  8. rabbits. reminds me of my mom and sister! i didn't read anywhere that they overly spend!!! and they are very fragile little creatures who poop too much! ironically, my sister and mom never poops. hahahahah +)

    ReplyDelete
  9. For most recent information you have to go to see
    web and on world-wide-web I found this site as a most
    excellent website for most recent updates.

    Review my homepage voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete