Friday, May 6, 2011

Scrapbook

Mother's Day is coming up and I haven't planned anything this year for my mom! Horrible daughter I am! All I can think about is tomorrow's trip to Santa Cruz with my Lo!!!! Three years baby! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Its more of a beach filled fun than playing in the Boardwalk. We will then head to the Gilroy Mall so that I can get hand creams from Crabtree and Evelyn. I was told their brand was good. My hands dries up because of all the shampooing for clients. My poor nails chip all the time too! Oh, that reminds me! This new nail student is so crazily good at nail designs! I want her to do my nails but she's always so busy working on other people! Anyway, after the mall, Lo and I will go to San Jose for Bun Bo Hue An Nam! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!! There, we will get Vietnamese foods for his family and mine. I will also get some for Kristine too because she has been so nice to me and I want to introduce her to Vietnamese foods! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I gave Lo the scrapbook I made! He knew all along but was just faking ignorance! Of course he knew! It didn't help the cause when I had to stock up on more stickers and paper. It really didn't help when Quynh and I were chatting away about it while he was with us. He was our driver to Michael's. I like Michael's when they have the discounts for scrapbook supplies! He got me this awesome puzzle with our picture on it! It also comes with a tin box with the same picture! I love it! This year's gifts were about memories. =)
This was just the first of two sets of stickers! I all of the stickers you see here. The second set had Las Vegas and airplane themes for future vacations that can't be used yet.














Cover: Before
Hand-drawn envelope card
Cover: After













This was Jonathan's birthday. I think it was back in 2008. The clam with black bean sauce was so good that Lo and I ate all of it without realizing it! We were so rude!
My birthday with Anita and her ex. We went to my workplace, Santa's Lane to get our pictures taken with co-worker. Great

 At the San Francisco Nut Cracker for the first time!
 With Meuy and Seng at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. It was a blast! Thank you Meuy for making it possible!
 Still at Six Flags! My first time sleighing down snow! Granted it was man-made snow and very little of it, but it was really fun.
 Riding a real elephant! It was romantic ^__^
 With Quynh and Alex at Great America! 2009! They married before us!!!! GRRRR!!!! kidding! I am very VERY VERYY HAPPY FOR THEM! I still would love to go to their wedding celebration in Vietnam next month...
 Because Lo and I really enjoy playing deuces and I love cards in general, I just had to put that in. I got all deuces!!! WOOT!















The transformations of Lo
Makeup, camera, ACTION!



















TADA! I have more pages but that's enough to share. =) The scrapbook was so big and the covers open awkwardly so I used my trusty hot glue gun to glue the green satin ribbon on. I wanted to give the book a pop of color and I wanted the book to be tied up when not being viewed.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH sweetheart for putting your time and effort into creating this wonderful gift for me! =). i love it! it's so beautiful and filled with us! we came a longggg wayyyy!!! love you lots!

    ReplyDelete