Sunday, March 27, 2011

PediPaws Trimmer!

I use this for my baby Andre! Clipping his nails was a scary thing for me because he used to wince and cry and frankly, I feared hurting him. I took him to the vet to get his nails trimmed when he was a puppy and each time, they made him bleed. I saw this product on an infomercial and got it for $19.99. The directions says to make gradual steps to introduce the trimmer to my baby. I did. This took a day to make it work. At first he ran away, but I put it on his bed at night and later, the next morning, I turned it on and put them near his paws so he understands that it won't harm him. He was frightened by the sounds, but got over it soon enough. So I proceeded to hold him and take it slow. Now he comes to me willingly to get his nails trimmed! He just lies there with his paws up in the air. I trust him to yank his paws away if I get too close to the bleeding point. I took out the guard of the trimmer to get better angles. This is a great save of money! It beats paying $20 each visit to the groomers to get his nails trimmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment