Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kiki Japanese Resturant

I did my FIRST highlights today on a client!!!! (0^____^0)!!!!!! I didn't get to see the finished look because I left while Thi washed our client's hair. It was over school time and I had to go home. Using foil is not my favorite thing in the world. It doesn't grasp nicely and it slips easily. No good! But, I believe that using foil first to get the hang of things is better because once I master the basics, I can do anything else with great ease.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiki Japanese Resturant
1269 9th Avenue (between Irving St & Lincoln Way)
San Francisco, CA 94122
Sunset district

I really like coming here for sushi! Lo and I are not fans of raw sushi and Kiki offers many different cooked versions! Fried sushi is even more better. Their chicken karaage is really good and well seasoned. It is juicy and they provide lemon for a better taste. Our favorite sushi roll is the Pink Dragon (salmon roll). The prices are affordable. I have yet to try their rice or udons and frankly, I rather stick to Japantown for those. I am here solely for their cooked sushi! =) The exterior of the restaurant is strange. Their entrance is slanted and one would assume it is a cramped space, but its really not. The interior is spacious. Their decor consists of manga posters. Their website offers 10%-20% discount of meal too! Click here for direct link. Their location is really great because after a fun time in Golden Gate Park, one can walk, jog, run, bike, or drive here and munch away.

From top to bottom: Fried tofu, Firecracker roll, Snowball Roll. 

From left to right: Pink Dragon roll and chicken Karaage.

No comments:

Post a Comment