Saturday, December 18, 2010

No air

There are times when I find it hard to breathe.. now is one of those times. Its not asthma but it feels like my lungs are not big enough or I am not inhaling enough. I feel a bit suffocated.. =(

AND I just found my last bottle of water! I haven't been drinking water at home for two nights because I ran out. My face is drying up and I was very thirsty so I rummaged around for a hidden bottle. I found one and its almost empty now after chugging it down. Tomorrow I need to buy another case! Pronto!

AND! I love Glee's songs! They way they sing Katy Perry's Teenage Dream made me like the song. Just my opinion. =) I want all their songs in a cd or two.. I will definitely buy the box set when the show ends. One of many I plan to purchase! The others include: How I Met Your Mother, Smallville, Desperate Housewives, Castle, Cold Case, Sailor Moon (Japanese with English subtitles) and Grey's Anatomy. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment