Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday

My first time shopping during cyber monday and it was AWESOME! I woke up at around 9 and logged on Amazon just for the heck of it. I never intended to buy anything. I mentioned before that I wanted to buy my niece a MP3 player so she can listen to Harry Potter audios at her leisure. AND POOF! I clicked on the Cyber Monday Deals section and into the MP3 section, saw some on sale. This one in particular caught my eye because of its looks and pricing. It originally costs $45.39 but was cut down to $27.72. When I clicked on it, the price changed into $19.99! Amazon's lighting sales! What a lucky happenstance! Only for the color blue that it was on sale for, so I bought two: one for Amber and one for Durango. I hope it comes before December 14! That will be when my birthday family dinner will be and that will be when I give them their presents. I really hope they like it! I will ask Lo to help put in the audios and some pictures of family for me before giving it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment