For the poor souls whose birthdays landed on December, especially close to Christmas, they suffer a mediocre celebration of their births and gifts that are said to be both Christmas and birthday. Which, when compared to their cousins (am the only child), they receive considerably less because their friends and family do not separate the two dates. I am referring to myself of course and do not know if others experience the same injustice! =) Its okay though. My birthday always has cake! My family are mostly Buddhists but enjoy the spirit of Christmas anyway. The love and energy in the air is very infectious that one can't help but be merry and bright too. That being said, I have no religious beliefs but uphold my own ethical and moral stance on life. I have seen and read too much to rely on any singular structural belief system. Hmm, I do not mean that those who are religious are not well read and any of the sorts, that is absolutely untrue. Each religion has its pros and cons and I will not allow any entity to tell me how to live my life (my parents are already too much for me as it is). Even then, I do not agree with some if not, most of their views but listen and obey them out of love and gratitude. Religion is what keeps people going in life and I already have my own driving force.
This blog entry will be for my birthday and Christmas wishlist. I highly doubt I will get any of these because I will not tell anyone to and because they are pricey. These are just mere fantasies and day dreams that I hope to own one day. I prefer buying my own items so once I start working, they will be mine! <3 So my list will consist of mild to very extravagant items just because its on the pretense of WISH and desire, not want and acquire (at present time). Pictures included to prevent confusion as to what I want. Hehe
10. Two tickets to the San Francisco Modern Art Museum! I went there long long ago with Flor and remembered that I enjoyed it very much! I wish to go there again with Lo.
14. Itouch charger. My charger is glitching.
15. Hair cutting/ styling/ dying dvds and/or books. It would help me lots!
19. I would love to get a new bed set. I am very picky of the one I would like and ingeneral, they are pricey. I like a more nature-y feel and lots of fluff! The more fluffy the comforter, the better it is for me!
20. Flowers!!!!!! I rather do the arranging myself but would love the opportunity to select my flowers and create pretty pieces. It was my own self meditation. But it would be nice to receive a pretty arrangement! =) I like calla lilies, dahlia, peonies, hydrangeas, chrysanthemums, lilacs, and other cool looking greens.
Well, there you have it. My "small" wishlist. All the images were taken from other web sources. I googled images. I do not claim any ownership of any photo on this blog post. Thanks for reading!