Monday, September 20, 2010

HAYPI KINGDOM: JOIN GAMBIT ALLIANCE!

  1. steak burrito
  2. fish tacos
  3. milk tea with coffee jelly
  4. pizza
  5. pineapple fried rice from King of Thai
  6. Buckhorn's California burger with mushrooms
  7. Buckhorn's salmon sandwich with mushrooms
  8. Carl's Jr' jalopeno burger
  9. King of dumpling's fried rice and dumplings
  10. dimsum at Hong Kong Lounge
  11. Subway sandwich
  12. Sophie's crepes: turkey, cheese with veges
  13. Sophie's crepes: tuna, cheese with veges
  14. katsu donburi
  15. sushi (cooked)
  16. bun rieu
  17. pho
  18. hot and sour soup
  19. Mongolian beef
  20. Viking's submarine with lots of jalopenos
  21. First Cup's sandwich with lots of jalopenos
  22. In-and-Out's cheese burger, animal style
  23. clam chowder at the pier
  24. Lee's sandwiches' meatball sandwich, the way I used to make it when I worked
  25. Saigon's sandwich with pate
  26. Les Ros' yellow curry and minced chicken with rice
  27. Wontons (fried or boiled)
  28. Shanghai dumplings
  29. Thai Time's pad thai
  30. Wingstop

Since making me list a few days to few weeks ago, I am not so sure, I have satisfied some cravings! The crossed out ones on the list are the satisfied ones. Wow, I ate alot! =) Tomorrow, Lo and I will be heading to In and Out after our jog for burgers, our dinner! What a great treat! 

OH, Lo and I just started playing this game app on Itouch/Iphone. It is called Haypi Kingdom. So, to those who are playing that as well, please join our alliance called GAMBIT! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment