Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sims 3 and Jogging

The Sims 3Helloooo readers! =) Lo got me SIMS 3!!!!!!!! I have been playing it since. After school until bedtime. Since this is the last day of the month, I wanted to post an entry before the next month starts.

Today, Lo and I took our baby Andre with us while we jog. Surprisingly, he was well behaved! I thought he would stop randomly to sniff or bark at passerby, but he was great! Sure, he barked at people who were faster than him (foot or bike) because he wanted to catch up. He was super fast! SOOO CUTE! =) He kept out running the both of us and his tail could give off its own source of power with his crazy wagging.

---
Goodbye August and Hello September!
My schooling has been fine. I have learned lots, but I wished I could do more. I want to be caught up soon! It has been taking too long. I can not wait to finish with the state board education and learn how to work in salons! Oh well, it has only been less than two weeks since I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment