Monday, August 9, 2010

New Job

Since I will be a full time cosmetology student soon, there will be very limited time for me to work. I really want to find a job and the hours will not work with my curfew and then some. So, I opted to start a dog walking business. It is just me walking other people's dogs for 1 to 2 hours a day. The limit will be three dogs including my Andre. Lo helped me pass out fliers around my home area. I do hope this works out! I will be charging $15 per walk.

What worries me is how the dogs will behave around my Andre since he is a shy dog. I hope to also let my baby socialize with others at the same time. Lo will help me of course! In fact, I am depending on him to help me during the first few walks so I can learn what to do and what not to do.

Another added bonus: I don't have to buy another dog and be able to have many around me! =) I love their company. They are the most lovable creatures ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment