Sunday, August 15, 2010

And the WINNER IS...

LO AND MYSELF!! =) HURRAY

We both played the Poker strachers and won lots of MONEY! =) YAY!
 
This was Lo's card. He won SIX BUCKS! Nice huh! Since we bought two cards, this covered our costs.










My card won 50 BIG ONES! What a fantastic win that provided a dinner for 4 of yummy sushi from Kiki's in the Sunset district.We were both high fiving and cheering like mad! It was such a sunny day. =)





Our two friends got married in City Hall a while ago. I was not able to give them their gift until now. It consists of layers:
top: red envelop with money
middle: Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel
bottom: surprise package

I wrapped it in a way so that the top opens easily. This took more time and more wrapping paper than I thought it would. 

I made the bow myself! It was hard but I gave up lots of ribbon for this. I love collecting gift wrapping supplies because they are pretty and well, just in case. They cost plenty so I stopped long time ago. 





The red envelop! Mickey and Minnie Mouse drumming it up to celebrate their union. It looks way better than my photograph. It is big, shiny and very cute! 





Dear Daniel and Hello Kitty! The color of the dress is blush pink. Very subtle and very sweet. There are roses on the dress too =) The groom's tux is something I did not like. I wished it was black instead of gold. Oh well, both kitties are blushing and it is so sweet!


HAPPY AND JOYOUS UNION TO ALEX AND QUYNH! MAY YOU LIVE, LAUGH AND FOREVER BE IN LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment